Medicen Paris Medicen Paris Region international activities are structured around three priorities:
Enabling access to valuable international markets for the cluster's companies
Enhance our cluster international visibility to point out the excellence, competitiveness and attractiveness of the Paris Region in the health sector
|Establishing European and international cooperation with other clusters to help research and innovation projects|
One of the key priorities of Medicen Paris Region as a global cluster is to develop partnerships with national and international - particularly European - bio-health clusters in order to provide its members with access to resources and opportunities that are not available in the Paris Region.
Medicen Paris Region is focusing in providing new resources and new development opportunities to its members. Establishing collaborations with international life sciences clusters is thus a high priority to fulfill this objective . Together with his partners Medicen Paris Region nurtures International Development through :
• Identification of strategic priorities, programs, technology partners and markets through information exchange, joint prospection, organization of bilateral or multilateral conferences…
• Identification and access to bilateral or multilateral funding
• Bringing businesses closer and facilitating new business settlements
2. Business development
• Organization of trade missions in partnership with UBIFRANCE and French life sciences clusters
• Preparation for international development through the Biotech and Health SMEs Development Plan www.defi-biotechsante.org
• Stimulation and facilitation of linking amongst Medicen Paris Region members and with Medicen partners
BioTOP Berlin-Brandenburg, Berlin, Germany
BioTOP Berlin-Brandenburg is the central contact and coordination office for all issues concerning biotechnology in the German capital region. Our special profile as a network node supports you with all questions you may have- quickly and outcome-oriented.
It is our objective to coordinate all regional activities in biotechnology by networking with all key players and to initiate specific projects in order to turn Berlin-Brandenburg into a globally leading competence center for biotechnology.
For more information: www.biotop.de
Maryland Biotechnologies Center
For more information: http://marylandbiocenter.org/Pages/Homepage.aspx
Medicon Valley, eastern Denmark and south-western Sweden
For more information : http://www.mediconvalley.com/
MATIMOP, Tel-Aviv, Israël
For more information : http://www.matimop.org.il/
And french biotech clusters :